| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kenton, Ok in August is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.7 °C (89.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.2 °C (61.2 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 15.5 °C (27.9 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 67.1mm (2.6in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:59 long and the longest day is 14:02 long with an average length of 13:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Kenton, Ok August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Kenton, Ok, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Kenton, Ok:
- Denver, Colorado, Usa - 348.2 kms (216.4 miles) NNW
- Colorado Springs Ap, Co, Usa - 252 kms (156.6 miles) NW
- Pueblo, Colorado, Usa - 194.4 kms (120.8 miles) NW
- Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co, Usa - 258.4 kms (160.6 miles) WNW
- Trinidad, Co, Usa - 88.8 kms (55.2 miles) W
- Clayton, Nm, Usa - 62.6 kms (38.9 miles) SSW
- Goodland, Ks, Usa - 287.2 kms (178.5 miles) NNE
- Cheyenne Wells, Co, Usa - 239 kms (148.5 miles) NNE
- Wakeeney, Ks, Usa - 344.3 kms (213.9 miles) NE
- Las Animas, Co, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Holly, Co, Usa - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) NE
- Scott City, Ks, Usa - 208.5 kms (129.6 miles) ENE
- Dodge City, Ks, Usa - 280.9 kms (174.5 miles) ENE
- Amarillo, Texas, Usa - 228.1 kms (141.8 miles) SSE