| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kenton, Ok in September is somewhat warm at 19.3 °C (66.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.1 °C (52 °F).
- In September the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 16.4 °C (29.5 °F).
- The weather in September is a little parched. A mere 47mm (1.9in) of H2O precipitates .
- The shortest day is 11:47 long and the longest day is 12:57 long with an average length of 12:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Kenton, Ok September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Kenton, Ok, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Kenton, Ok:
- Denver, Colorado, Usa - 348.2 kms (216.4 miles) NNW
- Colorado Springs Ap, Co, Usa - 252 kms (156.6 miles) NW
- Pueblo, Colorado, Usa - 194.4 kms (120.8 miles) NW
- Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co, Usa - 258.4 kms (160.6 miles) WNW
- Trinidad, Co, Usa - 88.8 kms (55.2 miles) W
- Clayton, Nm, Usa - 62.6 kms (38.9 miles) SSW
- Goodland, Ks, Usa - 287.2 kms (178.5 miles) NNE
- Cheyenne Wells, Co, Usa - 239 kms (148.5 miles) NNE
- Wakeeney, Ks, Usa - 344.3 kms (213.9 miles) NE
- Las Animas, Co, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Holly, Co, Usa - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) NE
- Scott City, Ks, Usa - 208.5 kms (129.6 miles) ENE
- Dodge City, Ks, Usa - 280.9 kms (174.5 miles) ENE
- Amarillo, Texas, Usa - 228.1 kms (141.8 miles) SSE