Vs > Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo
Kenton, Ok vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Climate & Distance Between
Kenton, Ok vs Hart, Mi, Usa
Kenton, Ok vs Puerto Ayacucho, Venezuela
Kenton, Ok vs Kaliningrad, Russia
Kenton, Ok vs Mumbai/ Bombay, India
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Accra, Ghana
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Szombathely-Repuloter, Hungary
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Izuhara, Japan
Baker Lake, Nt vs Quang Tri
Carrasco vs Zamiin-Uud
Circleville, Oh vs Macquarie Island
Bage vs Mokp’o
- The distance between Kenton, Ok, Usa and Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo, Russia is approximately 7,126 km or 4,428 mi.
- To reach Kenton, Ok in this distance one would set out from Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo bearing 24° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Kenton, Ok bearing 173.8° or S .
- Kenton, Ok has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk) whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo has a tundra climate (ET).
- Kenton, Ok is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 27.7 °C (49.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.7 °C (10.3°F) less in Kenton, Ok. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 184 mm (7.2 in) more which is equivalent to 184 l/m² (4.52 US gal/ft²) or 1,840,000 l/ha (196,708 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 40.6° higher in Kenton, Ok than in Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Kenton, Ok relative to Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Kenton, Ok
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -10 (0)
|| -9 (0)
|| -11 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Kenton, Ok vs Springfield, Il, Usa
Kenton, Ok vs Agdam, Azerbaijan
Kenton, Ok vs Goa, India
Kenton, Ok vs Abeche, Chad
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Villa Reynolds, Argentina
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Pathfinder Dam, Wy, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Morehead City, Nc, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Pascagoula, Ms, Usa
Bitam vs Vicenza
Balclutha, Finegand vs Nelson
Caparao vs Jokioinen
Ust’Vajampolka vs Itaperuna
Kenton, Ok vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Kenton, Ok
- Denver, Colorado, Usa - 348.2 kms (216.4 miles) NNW
- Colorado Springs Ap, Co, Usa - 252 kms (156.6 miles) NW
- Pueblo, Colorado, Usa - 194.4 kms (120.8 miles) NW
- Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co, Usa - 258.4 kms (160.6 miles) WNW
- Trinidad, Co, Usa - 88.8 kms (55.2 miles) W
- Clayton, Nm, Usa - 62.6 kms (38.9 miles) SSW
- Goodland, Ks, Usa - 287.2 kms (178.5 miles) NNE
- Cheyenne Wells, Co, Usa - 239 kms (148.5 miles) NNE
- Wakeeney, Ks, Usa - 344.3 kms (213.9 miles) NE
- Las Animas, Co, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Holly, Co, Usa - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) NE
- Scott City, Ks, Usa - 208.5 kms (129.6 miles) ENE
- Dodge City, Ks, Usa - 280.9 kms (174.5 miles) ENE
- Amarillo, Texas, Usa - 228.1 kms (141.8 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo